Hybrid View

New figs found at Kohls?

Ya thats right i said Kohls the clothing store. I was in there today looking at cloths when I checked out the small toy section they have there. What I found was lots of Bespin Lukes and Darth Vaders as well as Jango fett ( final battle) and Mace windu. I bought the jango and man that fig i sweet. Did you guys know that the jst pack that comes with Boba fettt fits on him perfectly. just thought i would let you guys know about some figs being at Kohls.

Oklahoma Kohl's

Of the 4 Kohl's locations in the Oklahoma City Metro area, only 2 or 3 of them actually carried the figures. I haven't heard of any recent finds, though, since the initial Saga release.

If I remember correctly, Kohl's is where I found my Dooku.
    --RJ

"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets, then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again." -- A Marin County newspaper TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz"

The Kohls in Nashua N.H. had the Bespin & Massiff wave tonight. I finally found the 'bloody stump' Luke.
    Les S.

My Kohls has 'em, but they're pretty expensive, like $7.99. But what every Kohls seems to have is a lot of 1-3 different figures. My place had dozens of Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, and Senator Jar Jar.
    "Queen Amidala is young and naive."

My local Khols also has figures, but I havent seen any great finds there yet. And like bandontherun said they are a lot more expensive there. At my local Khols they are 8.99! Thats over $3 more than Walmart where they are only 5.88!