Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plo Kloon

Plo Kloon

Is the saga Plo Kloon any good? I'm thinking of buying him but I want to know if he's a statue or if he's a good buy.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

He's a statue, though he's not quite as much of one as say, Nikto. He pretty much can only stand up sort of raring back like he's caught in a gust of wind. I think he's cool though. Lots of people here seem to like the POTJ Plo Koon better, though. I don't have the POTJ Plo Koon so I can't say which I like more.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left
    I have both the Saga and POTJ and I believe Saga is much better. Great lightsaber sculpt (mace's ep 1 handle) and his arms articulate at the elbow. Lots of good poses. Much better that Nikto. One of the better figures. Plus, if you choose to, you can put his force lightning in Sidious hands. Go buy Plo, its 5.99. He' s better than Mace Geo rescue.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

I agree with Darth Yambag, Ive got both as well and I like my Saga one better.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

He is good,but I like the other better. I would say buy him though.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

My main quest in collecting EPII figs is to get all the Jedis. So far I got: Saesee Tinn, Luminara Unduli (is that the right spelling?), Plo Kloon, Shaaka Ti, and Kit Fisto. I'm waiting for a better Mace, Anakin, and Obi-Wan (even though I'll prbably buy the speeder chase Obi). I'm still looking for the Nikto Jedi.
    I would have to say the Plo Kloon is one of the less "sculpture" figures. I mean, he's not super-posable, but he is a great figure. His force power attachment is one of the better ones, and his head sculpt is great. I would recommend picking him up.
    My one complaint (mainly with the Jedis), is their lack of grip on their sabers. I know that if you leave the little bands around their hand the sabers will hold well, but it looks lame. I wish Hasbro would have made the hand grips a bit tighter on their figs.
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

The POTJ line has him with a Yellow Light saber I think. Why does he have a blue one for Episode 2? I thought they where expanding the idea of different colored sabers now. Well now that Mace got his purple one. .....hmmm...is he the only one who gets to be different?

The POTJ line has him with a Yellow Light saber I think. Why does he have a blue one for Episode 2? I thought they where expanding the idea of different colored sabers now. Well now that Mace got his purple one. .....hmmm...is he the only one who gets to be different?
    George Lucas set the sabers colors to green and blue for the Jedi and red for the Sith. He made that official with this film. Mace got a purple saber because Sam Jackson asked George for it, he wanted to standout amongst the other Jedi.
    Casual George

Well, if you put it that way, it makes Sam Jackson sound like an arrogant jerk.....

he requested it, and George granted it.....

the Jedi Colors and the Sith Colors are NOT official.....Rick McCallum is the one who made the "Three Colors" rule, NOT George, who can change that at any time.......which he did.....

as for Plo Koon, I have the POTJ version, and while I like it, the robes kinda get in the way.....

I would get the Episode II version, AND the POTJ version, and decide for myself, if I were you......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I have both...

If you are looking for a Plo Koon to just stand with your Jedi Council, get the PotJ version.

If you don't mind the super-posed figures though, I'd go with the Saga version. I am a little partial to him because he can do more than just stand in the council and look good!

Nataku