Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Figures you wish they'd do a resculpt of..list em here

I don't know if hasbro takes suggestions or anything like that but they badly need to do a resculpt of the following figures or need to make them in the first place

Han Solo Hoth gear(I want a rescuplt of this figure more than any other)
    Luke Hoth Gear
    Luke Jedi(from the final duel on the 2nd deathstar
    Denger
    4Lom
    Zuckass
    Bossk
    Barada
    More people from the skiffs
    They need to do more hoth figure and ESB figure resculpts in my opinion

thats all i can think of now.. But I'd love a good looking Han Solo Hoth Gear with all the accessories for sure. What would you like to see?

BillyJAcK

I think they need to make figures that represent the characters a little better other than twenty different Lukes, Hans etc. Maybe each figure should be done like (example Han with open holster for his gun, bendable arms, legs etc. Get the picture, ones that have good articulation, not ones that need to be retooled again and again. Hasbro should get it right the first time. That's just my opinion.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I've posted tons of these lists before; but i will touch on the highlights again:

Han Hoth (his coat in the movie is clearly blue, why they keep making it brown is beyond me)
    Luke Jedi (final duel version)
    Vader Removable Helmet (can't list him enough, the POTF2 one was good but could be so much better)
    Barada or Kithaba (if they don't think Barada is worth a rescupt)
    Gamorrean Guard (less cartoonish, more accurate)
    TIE Fighter Pilot (less heroically proportioned, more detailed and accurate, removable helmet would be a nice touch)
    Wooof (still hasn't been resculpted from the vintage line)
    Hoth Rebel Soldier (make more than one version like they are doing for the new Endor Rebel Soldier)
    Han Stormtrooper
    Luke Stormtrooper
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    ANH Chewie (correctly scaled, neutral pose, loads of articulation, slicked back hair, BOWCASTER!, Imperial Blaster rifle, binders)

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left
    They need articulation like the old GI Joe figures. Knees that bend like the Red Clone Trooper and arms like Saesee Tinn with extra articulation. They can do it, they just don't

Hoth Han...and therefore Luke would be very good.
    Anakin E2 with Cloak
    ROTJ Lando falcon pilot and Jabba Disquise
    Boush
    TARKIN..electronic with "evacuate now...in our moment of Triumph" and then the sound of the Death star blowing up.
    And Uncle Owen with blue milk accessory
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

well personally i think all figures from now on should have articulation similar to the new clone trooper- a little posability never hurt anyone. also i really want to see a resculpt of luminara unduli- the one that is out is ok but they really screwed the face up from the early production example- the nose is WAY too big and i spot many of them with the diamond tatto on the side of her face- besides her though i havent noticed any gleaming candidates
    "Zoom, Zoom"

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left
    Yes! Chewie with Bowcaster, binders and articulation
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Han Hoth (his coat in the movie is clearly blue, why they keep making it brown is beyond me)
    I agree with everyone of the ones you mentioned, except this one. The coat is acually almost the correct color on the figure, infact it should be a little darker brown. The reason it appears blue on film, is because of the lighting and the blue filters used on the cameras for the hoth filming. It looks really blue inside echo base, but in the shots of it where he's rescuing Luke it's brown. The prop in the Lucasfilm archives is also brown, it's just a case of lighting causing it to look different on film. Luke's Bespin Fatigues are also khaki color, and not light tan.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Luminara...she's got a cool pose for battle, but you want a regular one of her to stand with other Jedi in regular pose.
    What am I, a Moisture Farmer, an Angry Loner or a Sith Apprentice - I can't keep up!

Bib Fortuna and a proper Jabba and while we are at it how about a salacious that stands properly or just do him sitting.
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

A Leia that doesn't look like a bloke or a monkey.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections