Thread: Rebel Pilots

Hybrid View

Talking Rebel Pilots

Does anyone have this because I just bought this, and I want a little feedback. How was it??

Re: Rebel Pilots

Originally posted by General Veers
    Does anyone have this because I just bought this, and I want a little feedback. How was it??
    Its good
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I needed a cigarette afterwards.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Talking I needed a cigarette afterwards. (LOL!)

Should I follow the trend and say "I'd give it a 10, but you can't dance to it" or something?
    Actually, I like it, but I'm an opener. As a MIMP Cinema Scene, it's pretty boring, since it's not a true "scene." But the figures are cool. Wish they came with guns, though.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It's one of the beter Cinema Scenes in my opinion. It's strange they warm the shelves in my area cuz it's only 9.99 and it's very attractive.

Too bad Hasbro rehashed Ten Numb when they released the B-Wing.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

This set comes second in my "favourite" list of all the Cinema Scenes. The thing that attracts me is definitely its one of a kind pilots which was not seen on cards. Definitely worth the money.

You may wonder which is my No.1 Favourite? Its Death Star Escape scene.

Meanwhile, happy collecting and MTFBWY

Originally posted by humsup
    This set comes second in my "favourite" list of all the Cinema Scenes. The thing that attracts me is definitely its one of a kind pilots which was not seen on cards. Definitely worth the money.

You may wonder which is my No.1 Favourite? Its Death Star Escape scene.
    I don't like this Cinema Scene at all, I don't like it because of the sculpt of the figures which makes the rebel pilots not in my top cinema scene list
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

One of the better Cinema Scene packs, but as Lowly Bantha Cleaner said, its too bad they repeated the Ten Numb figure in the B-Wing.
    As always...........L