Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sith Rising

Sith Rising

There is a new card series coming out from wizards really cool to it's called Sith Rising. It's in Star Wars insider cool pics of Darth Maul,Mace Windu, Darth Sidious and others it's coming out July 28 th check it out!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Finally a TCG Mace! Why didn't we get one with the AOTC set?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Who knows but he's got 3 really cool cards!! Sorry it's out July 29th sorry!!!
    Last edited by The True Maul; 07-22-2002 at 04:28 PM.
    -Maul- l_l

Do you have any more details about the expansion set like # of cards, characters, will they be sold in booster packs only, etc?

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Sorry I didn't give enough details!! they will be sold in booster packs & Starter Decks. There are 90 cards ( not as much as AOTC)
    you will see a new strong Maul who seems to have a lot of powers that are stronger than most of the cards you will see some more separtists ( only one Passel argente) Aalya Secura, New Yoda, Aurra Sing,2 new Dookus, 4 Darth Mauls, New C-3PO& Artoo, 2 new anakins, Sio Bibble, 3 Mace Windus, New Padme,New Jango Fett,Nute Gunray, Massiff, New Obi Wan, Federation droids ( Spider Droid etc.),Republic Battleships ( clone ships etc.), Female & Male Tusken, Jocasta Nu, Chancellor Palpatine, Darth Sidious, tons of cool missions, cool ships, Tons of Geonosians ( Squads, guards), Destroyer, Super and Battle Droids. For some pictures go to http://www.wizards.com go to trading card games click Star Wars and go to products you'll see some pics there ( one Maul weaker version Strongest Mace)
    -Maul- l_l

Sorry link doesn't work heres the correct one: www.wizards.com
    -Maul- l_l

Are you sure about them being in starter decks? It looks like from the official Wizards press release that they'll only be in 5- and 11-card boosters like the ones for AOTC. I assume that they'll be packaged in the same manner with the 11-card boosters coming with at least one rare.

I bet we'll get 30 rare, 30 uncommon, and 30 common.

I still need to get four last cards from AOTC. Hopefully they'll go on sale or clearance soon.

Go to this link: http://www.wizards.com
    -Maul- l_l

It's July 29th. Where's the stuff? No one has it yet and wotc is teasing us, those punks.

I found a website that will sell the 36 card box for about $80 (around $2.15 or so per pack). I don't have the URL, but go to yahoo and put in 'sith rising' to search. One of the top 5 listings has the link. A bit cheaper than what they're being sold for on ebay right now.

I just got them there awesome!!! try to go to the Wizards of the Coast store in a local mall beleive me there out I have them but I don't have a scanner so Sorry but they are out
    -Maul- l_l