Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Jedi will be on the Council?

As we know at the end of Episode 2 various Jedi Council members are dead. And, there is meant to be a form of rotation system, so that could bring about changes.
    So the question is who will be on the council in episode 3?
    Mace, Yoda and Ki-Adi-Mundi will be on it I think obviously. Neither Depa Bilaba or Oppo Ranciscis were in the arena battle so they are likely to be on it also. Eeth Koth, Shaak-Ti and Saesee Tiin were probably on the exploding gunship, with the possibility of Plo Koon, while Trebor Coleman was seen to die. Also, Adi is likely to have died as she wasn't in the final encircled Jedi. Even Piell is anyones guess, I didn't see him in the battle.
    So this means for certai at least half the Jedi Council will have to be different, unless the amount of Jedi in it is lessened.
    The question is who will replace the missing Jedi? I believe Kit Fisto is a likely choice, and Luminara would have been had she not died. But who else? Obi-Wan possibly, or just more miscellaneous Jedi?
    What does everyone think?
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

We arn't sure on alot of them. Though we know for certain that Coleman Trebor died. A few people have mentioned seeing Eeth Koth being killed, though I haven't spotted it. As for Adi Gallia, she didn't even go to Geonosis. She was busy with the mission that is shown in the Lucasarts Jedi Starfighter game.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that on Adi.
    It is uncertain about the Jedi on the exploding gunship, although I didn't see Eeth be killed, but I haven't had a second viewing on it yet. Was that duck Jedi character killed is it thought, and what about Butler Swan?
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

I didn't see the duck Jedi in the final circle of survivors. So most likely he bought the farm. Butler Swann was there, but that's no confirmation she didn't die on one of the gunships, or later in the battle when the Jedi's start leading the squads of CloneTroopers into battle.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

There is so much unknown and I think this is done on purpose. Imagine if you will in Episode III all of our favorite Jedi masters are still alive. So, for 3 years we think they may be dead, but low and behold they are still alive. What does that mean? Well it means that they are more badass than we thought. I mean if they survived all those battle doids then they must be more amazing than we can realize. Big deal right? Well when they do die by the hands of Vader that shows how powerful Vader is. There has to be a reason for GL being so unclear on this matter, and I think we will know soon enough.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Question

Possible Aayla Secura...
    She did'nt die in the Arena, as she was spotted later in the battle when the clones are charging towards the federation ships...
    Last edited by Darth Ovori; 05-21-2002 at 05:39 PM.

I'm pretty certain Ki-Adi was on the same ship that carried Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto, and Saesee Tiin. In fact, he deflected a few blaster shots to cover Shaak Ti's boarding. If that was the ship that was blown out of the sky, and I'm not so sure it was (I wasn't able to make out ANY of the passengers on that ship!), then he is dead also. As is a sizeable chunk of the remaining Jedi Council.

At the end of Ep II we only see Yoda's chair in the Council Room, so it's most likely all of them died except Yoda and Windu, and we just can't see Windu's chair.

Or is that not the Council room?

Could that have been Yoda's Medatation room?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".