Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I found Palpatine and Djas Puhr today...so what's next?

We found Palpatine and Djas Puhr today at Wal-Mart, so I was curious as to when the new figs come out...

Han Solo
    Chewbacca w/ 3PO
    Obi Wan Pilot
    Padme Pilot

Anyone know when these come out?

What else is planned before the end of the year???

Also when are the red variation battle droids released?

Anyone know?

I'm question man tonight

well i picked up these 2 figures 2 days ago- i dont know if you saw one but qui gon jinn is also in that assortment- just thought you may want to know other than that im not too sure theres darth maul and pilot amidala- but thats all i remember off hand
    "Zoom, Zoom"

Chewie, Han, and Obi-Wan Kenobi: Pilot should be popping up soon, perhaps even found by now somewhere. They were supposed to hit at the same time as the Djas Puhr and Palpy wave, so keep an eye out. And then the ones that have been confirmed, according to the Australian Poster.

[41] Padme Amidala: Coruscant Attack
    [42] Darth Maul: Sith Training
    [43] Anakin Skywalker: Tatooine Attack
    [44] Ki-Adi-Mundi: Jedi Master
    [45] Ephant Mon: Fan's Choice Figure
    [46] Teemto Pagalies: Pod Race

And Hasbro said at C2, that the Red Battle Droid would be coming soon. Also they confirmed that we would be getting a Pilot CloneTrooper and another Padme. E2 Watto appears randomly on the Hasbro Star Wars Website, so that is pretty much confirmed. Hasbro also said that we would most likely see the Imperial Officer and Rebel Fleet Trooper w/ varient heads late this year on the Saga cards.

As for whats rumored left that we haven't seen or confirmed yet. Early Hasbro lists had the following figures listed for this year, Wat Tambor, Orange Handmaiden, Lama Su, General Madine, R5-D4 and another Obi-Wan. Madine was listed only as Rebel Officer, but all signs point to Madine.

And then you have 7 more deluxe figures, 4 of which should be showing up really soon. Soon you should be finding, Ani w/ Geonosian Warrior, Nexu, C-3PO w/ Battle Droid, and Yoda. The last three sets are supposed to be, CloneTrooper w/ Speederbike, and Destroyer droid, and a 3rd one, that is uncofirmed. It was originally listed as Flying Geonosian, so it could be that, or something else. Hope all this info is helpful.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well..are the 31-40 already out? Here, there's only up to 31...no luck with finding anything highing then that.

Around here I've seen everything up to Orn Fre Taa(#35). Good Luck and HH

Grrr. I just now found Orn Free Taa, Massiff, and Endor Soldier. Where's my Palpy?

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

To the guys finding the new figures, Are the stores you are finding these at have lots, I mean lots of the initial figures??
    Everywhere I go to look the pegs are just filled with the figures from Midnight madness. I dont think they are putting out any of the new figures here ( Tampa ) until the other stuff moves.
    What are the pegs like in your area??

Originally posted by droidekas2
    To the guys finding the new figures, Are the stores you are finding these at have lots, I mean lots of the initial figures??
    Everywhere I go to look the pegs are just filled with the figures from Midnight madness. I dont think they are putting out any of the new figures here ( Tampa ) until the other stuff moves.
    What are the pegs like in your area??
    I've had terrible luck at TRU finding anything period - they still have tons and tons of the initial figures (Anakin OPD, Super Battle Droid, Tusken Female, etc.). Target has been the best in my area. The harder to find figures like Dooku, Royal Guard, Luminara, etc. are starting to show up at Target quite a bit. Last night when I found Orn, Endor Soldier, and Massiff there were around 10 Royal Guards, a few Luminaras and a few Taun Wes, in addition to the initial figures. But the pegs were sorta bare, there were no R2s, no Boba Fetts, and there weren't a whole lot of Jedi. No clonetroopers either. So maybe that's why they put out some of the new wave and the harder to find figures, since the aisle was starting to look a little barren. Aside from last night's haul I'm having trouble finding anything new. I found Geo. Mace and Final Battle Jango a couple weeks ago and haven't seen them again since. No Bespin Lukes or Vaders either. I guess it's just taking a while for the waves to work their way down...maybe they haven't gotten to Tampa yet.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

In my area (OC, CA) here's what I've found:
    TRUs - some have started showing the Bespin wave although it has been in short supply. Most of them still have tons of the MM waves and haven't been restocking alot. Dooku and HD Anis easily found; Yodas rare.
    TGTs - Most of these have lots of collection 2 warming the pegs; also ususually high amounts of Clone Troopers. I noticed several stores this past weekend restocked with the Bespin wave so there were lots of those to go around (no bloody stump Lukes though).
    WMs - surprisingly, I haven't found anything at WMs yet - one store hasn't even restocked since MM. A few Dookus, HD Anis, and GR Maces.

Right now I'm just waiting to find the OT figs.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

Slow down! Stop the madness! My bank account is reeling...