Star Wars in Dallas 25th Year!!

I just got back from the Star Wars 25th Ann. Celebration in Dallas. It was GREAT! We got to meet some great characters like
    Jango Fett, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, R2-D2, Admiral Motti, Biggs Darklighter, Chewbacca, and Nien Numb. Everyone was wonderful to talk with and were happy to shake your hand and take a few pictures.

Ray Park and Andreas Petrides put on a great MFX fight show!

Just wanted to see if anyone else went??

Have a great one...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

It was a cool event. Did you get Tem to take a picture of you? When we went on stage with my camera, they said that Tem had requested no photos. Other than that, he was great. Tem and Jeremy put on a great show at the "Meet the Fetts" event. Sadly, after forking out a ton of cash for my VIP and Tem's 3 autographs, I didn't get to attend the MFX event. I remember a few years ago when Ray was there he put on a fairly small show for free! Good convention overall, and the dealer room had some good deals too.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I did not get to take a picture of Tem -- the wife had the camera snapping Ray Park left and right (...women). I heard that the "Fetts" show was interesting .. but I had to see the MFX show. Andre and Ray work very well together. They came out weilding single blade swords and stuff. Andre picked up another sword -- now 2 to 1. Ray walked ofer and picked up this long stick of some sort. He looked tword the audience and gave that wicked smile and pulled the ends off the stick -- dual bladed sword -- the audience went nuts. They had people come up on stage and try it out as well. It was a great experience. The displays were GREAT. There was a vendor that had a DEATH STAR SPACE STATION C-8 with box, monster, foam, and ROPE for $195.00 -- I went back to get it and it was GONE !!! :-( oh well, maybe next time...
    JediBoulton --

Yea, I saw a Naboo Royal Starship NIB for 50- of course I had to see how much money I had left after my autographs, so when I went back- gone.

Funny, we were standing outside the doors when the MFX thing let out. We were watching them come out and my wife says "did you see that? Ray Parks just smiled at me Women.

=MATT=

I feel your pain -- now my wife likes to take the broom and spin it around and hit me with it. I asked her if she remembered what happened to her "Darth Maul" at the end of the movie. She looked at me and said, "Yep -- and you remember what happened to Jango also..." I just cant win
    JediBoulton --

Talking

Just wanted to say I agree with you guys that it was a great show. Don't forget that Mike Quinn also put on a good show with his puppet show. And yes I was able to get a picture with Tem, of course I had to get it at the movie theater.

Luck you! I tried to go and get tickets after I found out at the show on saturday that Plano had a digital theatre, but they were sold out for about a day in advance. Did you go to both of Tem's presentations? It was interesting, because on saturday Tem had not even seen the movie yet. He went and watched it Saturday evening and on Sunday had more to say about it. How cool would it have been to be sittng next to him in the theatre?
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.