Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Deluxe Clegg Lars

Hasbro for your next Deluxe set after Yoda and friends could you make a Deluxe Clegg Lars w/ wampa rats and that hover chair.
    "Luke Iam your father's mother's friend's penpal,witch makes us absolutly nothing."

Soulds good, but replace the Wamp Rats with Scurriers since they're actually in the film.

And a removable leg, and bandage to go over the stub.

I'd rather they keep Cliegg in the basic line. Getting a faybos or two isn't worth deluxe status, especially with the larger accessories characters are getting.

I'd prefer him just sitting in his hoverchair. No removeable leg or Tusken slashing action or anything like that. Just a nice display stand for the chair.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Getting a faybos or two isn't worth deluxe status, especially with the larger accessories characters are getting.
    Faybos? Are those the same thing as Scurriers?

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    Soulds good, but replace the Wamp Rats with Scurriers since they're actually in the film.

And a removable leg, and bandage to go over the stub.
    Oh thats what they were,I thought thoese were wampa rats too.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Exclamation Count Dooka's Ship

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this ship. You know, the one with the pop out umbrella type folding sail thing. That would make a killer toy. Thanks in advance.

Yeah i agree! I think it is one of the best ships i have ever seen. Well, apart from the Imperial Shuttle, TIE-Bomber, Naboo Fighter, B-Wing, Millennium Falcon, Slave I errrr.....you get the point.

Hope they make it electronic and to scale!

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

New Jar Jar

i think hasbro it's time for another Jar Jar figure,no pose and his normal dress he wore when he greated Obi-Wan and Anakin.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Agreed. Even better, I want a solid excuse from Hasbro of why they even gave him a weapon in the first place, much less put him in that ridiculous dancy pose.

I of course have been asking for this figure from the beginning. The new Saga one is ok, but is to posed. Not to mention he only wears those robes in the scene where he addresses the Senate. The robes that he wears during the rest of the movie are the ones I want depicted on the next Jar Jar figure. I love those fancy dangly epaulets. Here is a picture of Senator Binks. Plus I wouldn't mind a neutrally posed version of his Senate Address outfit, either.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-19-2002 at 09:53 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.