Thread: Best SW *book*

Hybrid View

Cool Best SW *book*

We have started several threads over the years on this site about the best Star Wars books. But what, in your humble opinion, is the best book so far?

I'd have to go with Tales of the Mos Eisley Cantina, but the Illustrated SW Universe is close behind. So, following my own rules, TOTMEC gets the nod.

Others?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The best SW book I've read so far isThe Courtship of princess Leia.

I really enjoyed the Han Solo Trilogy by AC Crispin. But I think that counts as three books. Tales from Jabba's Palace was really good too.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The best *book* has to be the EP1 and classic books that have all the information in it and the cross sections

Best novel etc I like the Jedi Apprentice series
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I think the Illustrated SW Universe is the best, it's mainly a coffee table book, but the short stories inside are really top notch IMO.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good question, BCJ....Although my answer will probably change:

I, Jedi by Stackpole.

Thumbs up

Shadows of the Empire, and in second the SW Chronicles.
    As always...........L