Hybrid View

Exclamation Lego single characters

I wish you could buy star wars lego figures by themself. That would be pretty cool I think. Then you wouldnt have to spent almost $90.00 just to get the Clone Trooper! Mannn! Plus I would buy others.

Lego did release a few figure-only sets, but I don't think they fared too well. In the meantime, I would recommend eBay...but not during the current demand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1732902718

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1732903666

Just be patient, probably in a year, you'll be able to type in 'star wars lego clone trooper', and find a lot for a lower price, once the army-builders are satisfied, and the market for them breaks down.

But for now, don't let yourself pay more than $10 per four.

Thanks....I wonder where some people come up with all the money to buy these 80.00 dollar ships and then give the clone troopers away! crazy.

I'm thinking the guy I linked to got a handful at Walmart during the kiddie day they had. He has 4 auctions, 2 for four or eight CT, and 2 for four or eight CT without helmet (black head).

His dog ate the other sets? More likely that's all he could scrounge.

www.lego.com has sets of three legos for $4.99. one set includes Emperor Palpatine, Darth Maul, and Darth Vader.
    The force will be with you- always...

Maybe you could try buying a gunship and then calling LEGO and say it didn't have any of the mini-figures, just the droideka (since it's made from regular parts), but then again, that would be dishonest. I think you'd have to send them the receipt or POP to prove you bought the set.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't think they'd go for that. At best, you could claim you're missing certain parts of 1 clonetrooper like the legs or the helmet, but I don't think they'd believe you were missing 2 unassembled figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.