Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Jedi Outcast on it's way to the Xbox and GameCube.

It's true! Read all about it here.

so is there a chance obi-wan will be ported to other consoles or the PC?

Well, it says there are no official announcements yet, but that they are rumors. But hopefully it will. Everyone should experience that game.

The only thing I want Obi-Wan ported to is a big giant toilet so it can be flushed like the crap that it is.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

They're confirmed. You must have skipped the updates of the news article. I'll redo it so it's easier to read.

Then go here: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/html/

That's good. The controls for the PC suck. I can't stand it. The game looks really cool, though, and i've played it a lot, but I just hate the controls.

....ummm.... why don't you just configure the controls to the way you like them? 0_0 Jedi Outcast has excellent controls. You can set them up any way you want them to be.

what are you saying? PC controls are far beyond any of the crap consoles have.

Oh god, not the PC vs console argument again.

PC controls suck if you are used to console controls.

Console controls suck if you are used to PC's.

My issue with pc controls, is that most games require you to use a keyboard/mouse combo. Which works OK, but they were not designed to play games with.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

up untill almost a year ago, i had never played a game on a computer, but now i couldn't imagine playing any other way. my PS2, dreamcast, and N64 are collecting major dust these days. the only reason i hadn't traded them in is i'm hoping bounty hunter will be decent. well that and the PS2 medal of honor game.