Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I still have it for ya!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorry GSJ, I haven't done a runner with 'em - and no they haven't been sent yet, please bear with me just a little more; I've been in various states fo compromise for the past 3 weeks (cowboys organised our mortgage, we've nowhere to live and my partner's been hospitalised for dislocated knee and rotting tendon - so I've been Florence Nightingale for the past week).

Have you guys heard of "The Captains Yacht" (from Insurrection, I believe?) as in one of my latest SciFi mags, there looks to be an AF-scaled one and the stand is a kind of plate insignia. They're 12.99 (? I think, catalogue's at work) each and If any of you want me to order one then I'll be happy to. I'll also find a pic link beforehand so you can see. I think they look quite cool actually.

JT, Zhaan is still not back in Farscape, does she return at all ????

Finally, has there been any movement in the US making it illegal for Us citizens/organisations/Govts [a-hem] to donate money to The Real IRA, yet?

jeddah

Brit C,

The above Capt's Yacht came from the Forbidden Planet catalogue if you want to get a hold of it yourself.

C

Red face yeah, i Guess you've been in "a state of compromise". . .

. . .otherwise you'da seen how we been trashin your taste in music in retaliation for your Still not havin sent us our stuff

Wink

I'm dead!!! Just kidding. Nice to hear from ya. My name is Grif and I never got to know you in the old forums so now I am trying to get to know you. My town is almost completly out of MM's to. Oh well.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Hey Jeddah

Thats OK - I usually get into Forbidden Planet in Liverpool at least twice a week - if I see it and it's any good, I'll have it.

Cheers

BC3

..I have the integrity, however, to keep my opinions of your 'nps' to meself

I think we're out of the woods so to speak so - provided my weigh-o-toy contraption works, I'll be bagging and sending within the next week . I hope I can sugar the pill of my tardiness with a surprise.

Is anyone interested in the Capt's Yacht, Stateside?

jeddah

no Pa'u yet Jeddah.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs down what's integrity got to do with it??

if you got somethin to say, then Out With It
    np: diana ross, "i'm comin out" (rodgers/edwards produced/written)

Okay then, I think your music is bleeeeep. j/k

Actually, what I really think is "what the hell is that?" because I rarely know what toon you guys're on about. I know Swaffy & GSJ are of an age and you and I are both of the same generation (with you being on the generous side of trente ) but I still only recognise a portion of your music.

Same goes for literature, I am quite thinly-read (E M Forster, Shakespeare, Samuel Beckett, Coleridge & TS Eliot) really, so for music, I guess I am thinly-listened

My music taste is particular and - after a fashion - exclusively nepotistic. If it ain't soul, streetsoul etc I probably won't like it. I find chord progressions of white music and the timbre/cadence of a white vocalist (including myself) 2 dimensional when comapred to jazz and blues chord progressions, vocals. As a young, white, non-heterosexual lover of MOBO, I rarely find myself in a situation whereby I can't talk to any peers about my music, cos if it ain't Kylie, Steps or some other *** icon, then it'll be hard house or cheezy happy handbag house. Not my 'bag'.

Fie for shame on you, JT, for music not being the most important thing in your life!

BUT, I would like to point out, I do enjoy non-vocal chillout music (like a lot of the tracks on VTs tape for jeddah) but find it difficult to remember names of artists, producers and tracks and I can't really go;"you know the one that goes, tiddly um pum piddle" on teh internet or you guys would have a cow trying to guess what i am 'phoeneticising'.

Also, I love The Division Bell by Pink Floyd and was going to plunder it for 2 tracks on the VTGSJSWAFFYCD for "Cluster 6" (a fantastic intro-instru and another one I forget the name of. (to VT; the Bournmouth Vid's off for another year btw)

I have all of Kate Bush's albums (RnB in the original sense of the term) but that is more from a spiritual POV. Some Peter Gabriel, Geoffrey Oryemu, Stephen Halpern and Baka.

jeddah