Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Gee-ay-why is a censored word but heterosexual isn't?

Guess who feels like a dirty secret?

jeddah
    sucky sucky fi'e dollar?
    Last edited by jeddah; 10-22-2001 at 01:01 PM.

Because of the word being misused in derogatory terms so much in the first few weeks of operation and complaints about it (and my being unable to catch up with all that type of usage), it was put into the autocensor.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I keep forgetting the pond translation microbes! It means something else Stateside, like 'dumb' ?

jeddah

Talking whoa, LTMI: looks like somone took my np Really literal ;)

jdah: "I think your music is bleeeeep"
    -ah, that's more like it but, uh, what's MOBO, ya mofo?
    well, it sopunds like my red&white repcruiser won't be here in fashionable time for xmas but at least they're FIIIIIInally launching so, you Are making us a mixtapes? ok, but that floyd better be pretty atypical (i.e. not their usual fie-dollah sucky-suckiness )
    btw, your "what the hell is that?" ignance is no excuse re diagonal wood music, cuz i even enclosed handy linx to soundsamplins u can download & edjucate yourself with. be warned that you might wanna have some jemhadar blood anticoagulant on hand though; this stuff's contagiously viscous
    people cant handle the word ***? that is seauuu *** ;p
    vt
    np: tabboo, "it's nYAAAchural" from Wigstock soundtrack (which is goin on gsj's tape )
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 10-23-2001 at 11:34 PM.

Originally posted by jeddah
    I keep forgetting the pond translation microbes! It means something else Stateside, like 'dumb' ?
    It's like a wannabe machismo version of "dumb" or "retarded", basically anything in that vein. I have homosexual friends who say "that ____ is totally ga y!" in the non-sexual, derogatory meaning.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good, I've been using it at work for the past 2 days.

It's a corruption, like "Pants", I guess. A descriptor for a totally hopeless thing woulf be "that ____ is g ay pants"

VT - Glad your np reference was not missed. Why will the packages not make it before Xmas? It's only October.

jeddah
    p.s - MOBO = Music of black origin, now what does LTMI mean?
    Last edited by jeddah; 10-24-2001 at 06:24 AM.

Hey, now I know what you Brits mean by "pants".

re: "that ____ is g ay pants"

I have the feeling of privilege that accompanies witnessing the birth of a new catch-phrase (at least in the UK) !

{{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Wink Little, Too, Much, In-for-mah-see-yoan-ay :p

cuz ground shipping took ~2-3 months to reach you; the reverse trip'll likely take at least as long
    i finished with jt's blueprants (hey, where's my aVaTar??) so i now have 4 pkgs in the torp tubes:
    jt's blaupanks
    swaffy's danglees
    gsj's mm/dc pkg
    jdah's megapkg (w/timminator's mixtape & bc3's alphas)
    vt
    "oh, so That's how you spell pants! now i get it, there's no silent K!" -chris "kpants" elliott, Get A Life