Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Talking as the ncc 4985 uss meade (class - touch of) has locked on and is preparing to fire..

i of course shall load and lock, and prepare to do the same!

musical mix will follow in the near future!(these things take time....but of course you already know that )

np: mork gryning - return fire

0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

What, you want ANOTHER avatar? I posted it, next to last post in this thread dated 10-12-2001 07:36 AM PST.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lightbulb oh! i didn't realize it was up to me to actiVaTe it :D

test, test:

<------

looks Grrreat; can we make its background color match the surroundings? (and of course by "we" i mean "you" or maybe a nice tannish brown background might be nice
    vt
    np: chic, "le freak"

A nice burnt sienna, perhaps? Xuff would never use burnt sienna, and, thenceforth, your logo would no longer look like a Xanthran franchise

BTW Do I qualify for an avatar yet? I have made a basic one but don't know what the post-criterior is.

jeddah

71 down 4 more to go!

once you git to 75, you can use a custom avatar!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

"Gay" is now a postable term again, please don't abuse this or I get sad.

What next VT, a limo, perhaps a nice stretch job with a tv and a bar? Here's the lowdown, I can't cleanly make it a transparent gif because of the odd angles and blends with the background. As for changing the background color, because of the file format, it won't be as simple as the other stuff I did, so I'll try to get to that in the future, but I don't have time right now.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought of a way that might work to have a different background color, LMK what you think of it compared to the current one (even if it's not the color you had in mind, that can be changed later).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thumbs up limo? nah- but a rooftop copter'd be nice :)

jt: "I thought of a way that might work"
    -mistah jayta, yew arre a clevah man, in Any timeframe" -picard, tng's "all good things" looks great; maybe skew that tan a little more orange & a little less green also feel free to initial your handiwork, or if you wish, some kinda hybrid "jVt" initial
    i hope this quextion doesn't sound too Gay or anything, but: you guys don't think this aVaTar makes my butt look fat, do you?
    vt
    np: jdah, "my latest insufferable xanthra joke disqualifies me from my own aVaTar"

re: "you guys don't think this aVaTar makes my butt look fat, do you?"

Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Y U I OUGHTA.............

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SWAFMAN; 10-27-2001 at 08:18 AM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

What, I'm as clever as the android, "Mister Dater"?

I turned up the orange a smidge, there's no green in the image though. If this isn't right, find me an image online that has the color you have in mind and I'll simply sample the color from that. As for a signature, there isn't enough room for that sort of thing in this type of a GIF.