Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quite a few Saga figure ideas

Here are some ideas i have for saga figures, any of you guys like these or have any of your own?

Deluxe Yoda *Hangar Duel (Blurry)* - you know, a Yoda w/ lots of articulation to put him in that spinning saber ball of death. and at attachble motion blur action accessory.

Mace Windu *Arena Battle* - no primal scream facial feature, and how about ball/socket in one arm so we can do that cool deflection that he does against that commander battle droid.

Deluxe Cook Droid - the one that says "hey, no droids" with all those arms and a bunch of utensils and maybe some food items, and a counter to work at.

Poggle The Lesser - including a holoplate w/ the Death Star projected outward, and maybe a ceremonial staff or something.

Hermi Odle - Just look at this guy, make him one of the larger saga figures like Dexter, i dont care what he comes with, just make him.

J'Quille - Make a J'Quille!!!!

Ponda Boba *Cantina Confrontation* With removable arm and bloody stump, a blaster or something and maybe a drink.

Borsk Feyla EU - c'mon hasbro lets see your interpretation of the Bothans.

Lama Su *Prime Minister of Kamino* - with spoon chair thing.

those are my ideas, how you like them.
    "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?" - Derek Klivian

Great ideas,but you forgot your most wanted figure,Oppo Ransis.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

We've got a separate thread devoted just to AOTC wants, so maybe this one should be non-AOTC Saga wants?

I'd like to see a new Qui-Gon. (Stop stoning me for just a moment, please.) We got a Saga Qui-Gon recently, but it was so obviously an E1 holdover. How about a nicely sculpted, Saga quality (okay, maybe later POTJ quality) Qui-Gon Jinn that actually looks like Liam Neeson?

And he'd be the perfect figure to inaugurate my new idea: interchangeable arms. (Okay, I'm sure someone else has already had this idea, but hey.) Qui-Gon arms with dark outer robes, and they snap off (and the robe slips off as well) and can be replaced with lighter inner tunic arms.

This feature would also be nice on Saga Jedi Luke--gloved hand, bare hand, and shot-up hand.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I like your ideas Jedifan, but no more Ponda Baba's please, we need an accurate Dr. Evezan first.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

or an Qui-Gon with a hole in his chest,like darth maul with cut in half action.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

If done right you can even use it on your keyring.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    We've got a separate thread devoted just to AOTC wants, so maybe this one should be non-AOTC Saga wants?

I'd like to see a new Qui-Gon. (Stop stoning me for just a moment, please.) We got a Saga Qui-Gon recently, but it was so obviously an E1 holdover. How about a nicely sculpted, Saga quality (okay, maybe later POTJ quality) Qui-Gon Jinn that actually looks like Liam Neeson?

And he'd be the perfect figure to inaugurate my new idea: interchangeable arms. (Okay, I'm sure someone else has already had this idea, but hey.) Qui-Gon arms with dark outer robes, and they snap off (and the robe slips off as well) and can be replaced with lighter inner tunic arms.

This feature would also be nice on Saga Jedi Luke--gloved hand, bare hand, and shot-up hand.
    That'd have to be just about the best idea for a new feature that I've ever heard Chuxter! We've seen Hasbro borrow features from 21st Centruy toys before in the form of articualtion on the Rebel Fleet Trooper, why not also borrow their concept of using interchangeable arms? That way we can choose for ourselves whether out Jedi should be wearing their robes or not! This would add a whole new level of playability in my opinion.

R2-D2 (ROTJ) - with to-scale hollow Luke hologram, launching lightsaber handle, and Teebo-zapping arm socket w/ electro effect

Gungan Scout - with farseein binoculars, whistle, and ruin statue

Leia (Bespin) - with cloth gown and snap-together dining table

How 'bout that ROTJ R2 w/hologram Luke coming with a drink tray to put on R2's head like we see in Jabba's Sail Barge?

Argh, forgot the drink tray. I'm so embarressed.