EP II diecast MicroMachine starships ?!

Will Hasbro consider bringing this (formerly galoob) line out again?

I'd love to see the royal flying wing in this small diecast scale. A jedi starfighter with removable hyperdrive ring would be great as well. Jango's Slave I. Republic battleships. Clone trooper dropships. Additionally, ships from the original episodes could still be tapped. We never saw a diecast B-wing. Or diecast Mon Cal starships. A Nebulon Medical Frigate. Sail barge. AT-AT.

Anyone else like these ideas?

Even though I didn't buy them all, I really liked the small metal ships. They had great detail and were easily displayable. I would definitely be interested in some of the E2 vehicles - and from the OT vehicles, let's add the Tantive IV to the list.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

I loved Galoob's SW Die Cast, but with MM still not decided, I won't count on these getting released. Galoob was using the X-rays molds to make the DCs, and they still had lots of molds they hadn't used by the time Ep 1 rolled around (B-wing, Imp Shuttle, AT-AT all come to mind), and now that Hasbro owns Galoob, they could simply use those to start the process, but they probably won't.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow, those would be great casts. sigh. Hasbro should use them. that line was and still is very collectable.
    I'm sure people would snatch them up. Despite the poor sales of the EP I line; which i think mostly stemmed from a poor choice of vehicles and a poor movie besides.