Petition to Bring Jorg Sacul to the Fan Club

Hey Hasbro,
    How 'bout doing all of us just as devoted Star Wars fans a favor and making Jorg Sacul a Fan Club figure?

That's a pretty cheap shot that you would make this kind of figure an exclusive to the Celebration 2 crowd only and not the rest of the SW community. It doesn't matter if you change the packaging so the C2 attendees can feel like they got something special, but for all the rest of us that couldn't attend, we'd like this one too - without having to give up our first born or take out a 2nd mortage for one on eBay.

Thanx.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

I favor this petition! Yeah Hasbro, repackage it if you want, just don't make me sacrifice my college money for one.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

You can add my name to that list! I really don't even care if they change the body AND the packaging! I just want a shot at owning a figure with George Lucas' likeness.

add my name to the list too! i don't care if the packageing is different or in perfect shape. all i want is the figure!

I'll join that list as well.

Thought I had a lock on getting one from some guys who went to C2, but it fell through.

Still haven't had a chance at getting another.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Hell yeah!

I'd go for the figure just loose in a baggie!, you can even drop the X-Wing accessory (I already have 3 MM X-Wings).....just gimme the figure, Helmet, and Gun!!!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Sign me up
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

YEAH!
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda