Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Worst Star Wars book.

In my opinion the worst SW book I've read so far is Mysteries of the Sith 'cause it just didn't feellike a Star Wars book.

I'd rate the Dengar story from Tales of the Bounty Hunters as worst SW story. But as for an actual full book, I haven't read many but I'd say the worst is Splinter of the Mind's Eye. Darth Vader 'dying' by tripping and falling into a hole was just shameful. What's worse is that people actually try to fit it into SW continuity.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Any book i didn't mention in the "best" book thread
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs down

Hmmmm...the Tale of the bounty hunters comic book would take the cake. Well, i would put it as the book i enjoyed the less reading.
    As always...........L

Thumbs down

I really did not like the Stackpole X-Wing series, but no one book in it was so bad. I'd go with the last NJO book, Rebirth. Useless, filler book.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Crystal Star. Nuff said.

The Crystal Star.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ahhhh... good call there Rollo!! I'm on-board with you and Chux! Definitely "The Crystal Star"...!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yeah the Dengar story was pretty awful. It started ok, but went downhill after he went to Jabba's palace. Also, am I the only one who couldnt get into the Timothy Zahn stories? I found them to be long and boring...but that might just be me!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

I didn't like the Timothy Zahn yawn-fests either. But me and EU don't get along anyway so I thought it was just me.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis