Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking what figure has hasbro made the most of gor saga?

i already know, but i want to see if you guys know too. it's funny, because THE PERSON they made the most of doesn't really have a great deal of time on the screen. not compared to anikan....
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Actually, Anakin is in the lead with four - Peasant, Hangar, Tatooine Attack, and Deluxe.

Jango has three - Kamino, Geonosis, and Deluxe. The sneak preview was part of the POTJ line. If the civilian-clothes version comes out, he and Anakin will be tied.

Anakin actually has 5, from a certain point of view, since he becomes Darth Vader.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Double technicality....the crowds go wild!

i'm talking about the ones that are out right now. #1-35 and the deluxe and the previews. so, it would be.....................jango!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

What does gor mean?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I was wondering that as well. I've avoided this thread for days because I was confused. I'm STILL confused, but it was a nice quick read!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I think he meant "for". I think what Hango was trying to say was, "Which character has Hasbro made the figures of so far?".

I think he means "for" but now that the Deluxe Anakin has been confirmed as found, and the POTJ preview figures don't count as Saga, that means that the Answer of Anakin Skywalker is correct.

1. Anakin Skywalker: Outland Peasent Disguise
    2. Anakin Skywalker: Hanger Duel
    3. Darth Vader: Bespin Duel (Anakin, from a certain point of view)
    4. Anakin Skywalker (Deluxe)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well, if you can count Vader as Anakin (from a certain point of view), than I would argue, also from a certain point of view that can you count the Clone Trooper as Jango, since the Clones ARE versions of Jango ...

That'd give Jango 4 figures too...

Kanimo Escape
    Final Battle
    Deluxe
    and Red Clone Trooper

Nataku