Thumbs up Jango's Slave I for $24.88

I don't know if this was just one particular store, or if it's a nationwide thing, or what, but I just picked up the new Slave I for $24.88 (marked down from $49.99) at Super Target. What a deal!

Receipt scan attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slave1receipt.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	1883  

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

It's a storewide thing. Steve had the flyer on the front page, Sunday I think.

I don't know how they computed it ($5 off the Coruscant Speeders vs. 50% off Slave 1), but I'm not complaining. Maybe they're clearing room for the exclusive Action Fleet sets or more peg spaces or something...

http://target.com/weeklyad/detailvie...2&C=1&P=26&Z=1

Yeah....I've got egg on my face, I just now noticed that you mentioned this already in another thread. Silly me

I'm not complaining either, as I've been holding off on buying any Legos so far because the ones I really wanted were too expensive. Now if they'd just drop the price on the Republic Gunship to 50% or something. :happy:

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Yeah, it's a fantastic deal, way better than the $40 I paid at Kmart for this set.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So how is the JF Slave 1 compared to the original one with BF? Does it also have a cargo hold?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

wow, lucky yankees...its 70 bucks cdn here.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Yeah, i think it is a storewide markdown, because at the target i go to, a lot of the e1 and even e2 playsets were marked down durasticly.
    The force will be with you- always...