Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question No more POTJ at Target?

I went to my Target today and didn't see a sinlge figure. I didn't see them with the new stuff. Anybody else?

I still see a bunch of Deluxe Leia at the 2 Targets near my house. I notice TRU still has a few.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Check the clearance endcaps. Most of the POTJ stuff at my Targets were moved there.

Ya, Target clearanced them out. I got a few figs for $1.54. This 90% off sale was a week or so ago, so chances are most targets don't have a single POTJ thing left. Not many people are going to pass on a fig for $1.54, even a Ketwol is worth that.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

It's still worth checking out. You might find some of the less popular peg warmers hanging around.

I picked up the deluxe Leia for $3.94.

All the TGTs in my area cleared out the POTJ stuff a while ago. I can still find a Deluxe Leia here and there, but all the regular figs are gone.
    I did however walk into a WM over the weekend and they still had (no joke) about 20 POTJ Bespin Guards and nothing else. Most of the TRUs around me still have lots of the last few POTJ waves.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

The TRU closest to me has a real nice AOTC display up front and one endcap of older POTJ stuff with all the action figures. I've picked up several Imperial officers and Rebel fleet troopers off that endcap!

i don't understand.
    tru in canada put the POTJ figs up after AOTC came out
    11.99 for a fig that no one wants makes no sense
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

The only POTJ Star Wars left at the Targets in my area are a few Slave Leia cannons marked down to $1.54. Sure beats paying the $16.99 they wanted originally for them.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I mean there was nothing. No 25th anniversary figures, no Deluxe,no nothing. I checked everywhere.