Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i only have the c3p0 and the figure is great
    i am going back to get the vader

I just started collecting 12" figures, but I have the Masterpiece Anakin & Aurra Sing from before, just cause I thought they were cool, now I hope Waldenbooks still has the C-3PO
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I went to Border's yesterday and the Masterpiece Aurra and C-3PO were on clearance, but the Anakin was still $74.95. It is nice to know that they can still be found, though.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Does Anakin come with a lightsaber??
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

anakin does not come with a lightsaber. it is kinda like a jedi spirit one or the 3 3/4 one except no lightsaber.

Just ordered mine from my local B&N. 24.99 as told above. It was very nice to find out I could order them for the clearance price.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    Just ordered mine from my local B&N. 24.99 as told above. It was very nice to find out I could order them for the clearance price.
    I just ordered the Anakin Masterpeice figure off of bn.com for the sale price. Cool thing is they have a promotion right now where if you order a second item the shipping is free. I figured the shipping for the 1 item is about 4 bucks so I picked up a copy of Moby Dick for 5 and now I've got free shipping. 1 buck difference and I pick up a fine classic novel.
    Formerly Known As Broke Collector $$$