Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Masterpiece Anakin at Barnes & Noble

Went to my Barnes & Noble today to see what books they had on sale and saw these up front. And here I thought they were all gone.

I saw 1 on clearnce recently, but I don't think it was at a B&N. I still see the Aura Sing and C-3POs laying around on clearance also.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Caesar
    Was it clearance priced?
    Yup. $24.99.

I've noticed lots of Masterpiece Edition Aurra Sings and C-3POs clearanced down to $19.99 at Waldenbooks and Borders.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

Boarder Books & Music are selling mountains of C-3P0, Anakin, and Aurra Sing for $19.99 each.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Man, my wife bought 12" Sing for $80. I really thought she would be in EP2. If she was, I bet they would sell like hot cakes for 20 bucks!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I have C-3PO and Darth Vader(Anikin). I didn't know there was a Sing what other Editions are out there.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Duh I can just look it up on this site!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It was a really nice piece, I bought it when it came out. Clearance, I highly recommend it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."