Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I think the x-men is really good, so's Spiderman, MIB was awsome, Spawn was Okay, Origanl 2 batmans were good, and origal superman were sweet.
    I think Hulk, X-men2, and Daredevil will be good.
    Worst is lat of batman, last of superman, punisher, and fantastic four.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Ok ........

Fav comic book to film conversions:

Batman
    Superman
    X-Men
    Blade
    Shadow (yes I know they've all been said before)

Worst comic book conversions:

Faust
    Barb Wire
    Spawn
    Nick Fury: agent of Shield

the Punisher doesn't get a mention...its truely dreadful.*****I read a rumour in one of the Video Industry magazines my shop gets every week that they are planning to remake the Punisher & make it truer to the original soure material......*****

You guys keep ratting on Capt. America but which version do you mean? The original pilot movie? Or the 90's remake? both bad but the 90's one is far more upsetting a watch than the other...

& lastly I read a post earlier (sorry cant remember who posted it) who suggested that Neil Gaimans Sandman would make a great movie.........Sorry dude but I must disagree with you whole heartedly. I think it would be a dreadful movie. There is soooooo much back story & intricacy woven into that story that it would be impossible to make a decent film out of it.. but thats just IMO. I feel it would be as bad as making a movie of HELLBLAZER & calling it CONSTANTINE, getting Nic Cage to star in it & changing the main character from a Brit to a Yank because no one wants to see a Brit character as the star of a movie.....

***cough****JAMES BOND****cough***

NUFF SAID!
    "You do not know pain"
    "You do not know fear"
    "You will taste MAN FLESH!!!!!"

(mass cry from nasty baddies) "YIPPEE!!!!!"

Comics to Movies I would like to see:

Batman Year One...now this is in the pipes...fingers crossed

Watchmen (although its highly unlikely they would do it the justice it deserves)

Marshal Law

Zenith
    "You do not know pain"
    "You do not know fear"
    "You will taste MAN FLESH!!!!!"

(mass cry from nasty baddies) "YIPPEE!!!!!"

Get this (I just posted this on the Scooby movie thread), during the press junket for Scooby Doo, Freddie Prinze Jr said he wanted to see the Captain America film start up so he could try to get the title role. Sounds to me like FPjr there just doomed that film and it hasn't even started production yet!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Get this (I just posted this on the Scooby movie thread), during the press junket for Scooby Doo, Freddie Prinze Jr said he wanted to see the Captain America film start up so he could try to get the title role. Sounds to me like FPjr there just doomed that film and it hasn't even started production yet!!!
    I thought the idea of Ben Affleck for Daredevil was an ok choice, but not how they should have went. I guess I will reserve judgment for the movie though. But dear gods, keep Freddie Prinze Jr. away from the role of Captain America. That's as bad or actually worse then the idea of having Nicolas Cage playing Superman.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I completely agree. Freddie Prinze Jr. should stay far away from Captain America. I thought I heard somewhere else that he was interested in other super hero characters he'd like to play. I hope he doesn't get the chance to play any of them. He would suck, and him as Freddie in the Scooby Doo movie is just plain horrible.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

As Caeser said in the Spider-Man thread, FPjr. wanted the role of Spider-Man. *shudder* I think I am going to be ill.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Heh heh, you know what would be sweet irony? Casting Prinze jr as Bucky!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How 'bout casting Jr. as the guy Daredevil thumps all the time for info on what Kingpin's up to? That way we can all beat him vicariously through Hornhead.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008