Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why is there no good Jaba figure from ROTJ?

Why is this so?
    "I am a jedi Like my father before me!" Luke Skywalker RotJ

"Your father was a sick man in an Iron mask!" Clone Emporr DE

I like the vintage version, personally. It was a good mix of comical and repulsive, which I'm sure added extra play value.

Jabba figure? Well, he's a big slug. haha What kind of Jabba figure would you like to see?

How about a big jelly-like version of him. Kind of solid.....but with a jelly-like give to him. That would be neat. Or retarded. Not sure which yet.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

You've stumbled upon one of the great mysteries of the 21st century.

Who knows? I think Hasbro is a little wary of releasing another figure of everyone's favorite slug since the three versions they released before weren't too well recieved (ANH:SE Jabba with Han; Jabba Glob; Spitting Jabba with Fode and Beed). Of course Hasbro has never really taken into account that those versions of Jabba probably didn't sell well because they sucked!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Ok, since we're musing here. How about a kinda "technical" version of jabba where his skin peels back revealing the 3 guys controlling him inside! heh heh..that'd be neat.

The only Jabba that has actually been any good in my opinion, is the Jabba Glob version. It's aleast about the correct size, and the coloring looks correct for ROTJ. We do need a nice Deluxe set, of Jabba w/Dias and Pipe and Bowl. Toss in a decent new sculpt of Bib Fortuna and make everyone happy. Oh, and the Jawa w/ the fan wouldn't hurt either.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

At this point I could almost see them doing the Jabba from Episode I when he's at the Pod Race. Make the balcony, Bib, and the new girl in the slave leia outfit. Put the gong right next to him! But they could still do a new Jedi version at some point.

A new Jabba w/ Bib would totally rock.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Question

Don't understand why in 19 years they could never make a figure that is right ! I mean Jabba is very easy to scult (Me thinks), is in a bigger size than a figure, can come with his accesories.....maybe with the upcoming cantina packs, there will be Jabba's palace packs....new Bib, new j'quille , new hermi oddle
    Isn't it a good idea?
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'