Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    wedge,
    if they are the 12 inch clone troopers with red and yellow markings, they are the same as the kb toys exclusives.

the darth vader,

sure.

here is a pic of my clonetrooper on a super soldier body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010012.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	2294  
    Last edited by derek; 06-19-2002 at 10:44 PM.

and here is another. i had to trim the arm armor down because it was too big, add a long sleeved black shirt because the hasbro body suit was too short. and i've used 21st century gloved hands instead of the hasbro hands.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010013.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	2295  

I purchased both the red clone trooper and the yellow clone commander and highly recommend both. They are great additions to my 12" collection and look great on my 12"wall
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I would get them to if I culd afford it. I seen them a few times at KB and passed. Maybe next time.

I finally saw the red one in person, I was very impressed with how well the red color was infused with the armor, but the eyeshield and gun weren't lusterous enough IMO. Still, I'll get these before I get the regular one, I like the non-muddy look.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

hey jeditricks,

i bet you could remove the painted on "dirt" the standard trooper has with some nail polish remover or paint thinner.

or you could get an extra red clone trooper and swap out the clean leg armor with the dirty armor.

It looks pretty deep in there, possibly mixed into the plastic itself. And since I'm not a huge fan of this character anyway, I can't see myself buying 2 of it. But I would be interested to hear if anybody has tried what you suggest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sold out as of now...

Last time I checked, KB.com was SOLD OUT for the second time.
    I have an extra pair if someone needs them, PLMK
    [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Tahoma][I][B]Regards,
    Todd[/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Did anyone else notice that if you remove the rear 1/3 of the 12" Troopers' rifles, they are just the 12" Stormtrooper rifles upside down and without pistol grips?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Originally posted by derek
    and here is another. i had to trim the arm armor down because it was too big, add a long sleeved black shirt because the hasbro body suit was too short. and i've used 21st century gloved hands instead of the hasbro hands.
    Hasbro could learn from you.