Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sof2!!!!!

Sof2!!!!!

I just got this game today. Oh man, it is so freakin' awesome! I'm in the Columbia level...so if anyone has this game and is stuck in the Prague levels, I can help you out.

SWEET!!!!!! too bad i dont have $40. i was going to make copies of it, and get the money in advance, so i would have the money, but it requires a key. ill just have to do it the legal way.

GeForce 4 Ti? I have a regular GeForce 3...it's more than adequate for all games. I play SOF2 at 1280x1024 with everything maxed out and it usually gives me about 85 FPS.

(BTW--this is a freakin' awesome game!)

, i wish i had a GF4 Ti. I'm stuck with a GF2 MX-200 PCI. it's a lot better than the onboard chipset though.

What on God's green earth are you fools babbling about?
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

lmao. nothing that concerns you.

Well, it started out being a Soldier of Fortune 2 discussion. Then it turned into a video card discussion. Jason, do you like your GeForce so much you use it as an avatar?

I have the GeForce 2 MX400. It works great for me.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

no, i wish i had a GF4. mine works great though.

Oh, now I understand. Well, while we're on the subject... my JFL52 could totally put all you guys to shame. I loaded it up in my HP673 and it totally blew me away. I thought the GDA32 was great, but that's old new now. Hopefully, once I get my TK421, I'll be set for life. Boo-Yah!!!
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

TK421!Lol I recognize that one!!!
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.