Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanamatt
    One thing I'd like for EpIII, I hope Hasbro goes back to using offset bubbles - these huge ones smack down in the middle of the card is killing my storage space.
    I doubt that will Happen Matt. I think Hasbro has fallen in love with the huge bubble.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    The electronic R2 from April 2002 is still my favourite first run Saga fig, looking back. It's amazing.
    Yeah, an amazing copy of the POTF2 Power F/X version.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I doubt that will Happen Matt. I think Hasbro has fallen in love with the huge bubble.

True, for a person like me that could store 18 or so figs per comic book long box, the fact that the Saga version can fit about 15 hurts, so man, I need some new storage boxes, I guess.

I like the new card look and the bigger bubble (which is purely annoying from the storage aspect alone). We'll see what Hasbro has in mind for the future - we really sure have gone through a lot of packaging looks this year - more than any other, when you take the Clone Wars line into account, as well as the SAGA look.

Matt, try buying the 50 gallonrubbermaid totes. You can fit a ton of them in there. I have em and it works great.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I only like the new bubble when they actually give us stuff like a base or a lot of accessories or a really big dude. But when we get a guy with no accessories like Palps I kind of think the bubble is a waste of space.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Matt, try buying the 50 gallonrubbermaid totes. You can fit a ton of them in there. I have em and it works great.

Cool - are those the plastic boxes that have the flip open tops? Is the bottom flat?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanamatt
    Cool - are those the plastic boxes that have the flip open tops? Is the bottom flat?

Thanks.

Yes, somewhat flat but they rest on the humps. They workwell for us carded collectors
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten