Did Anyone Notice This About Sidious' Hideout???

At the end of AOTC did anyone catch that Darth Sidious' hideout on Coruscant looks like a earlier version of the Imperial Palace from later on? If I remember correctly there were some pics in the Mara Jade comic and the Crimson Empire comic. I'll have to dig them up. Then again that might be considered EU lore. I don't think there was any good pics of it in any of the movie artbooks or not. But to me I thought it was a cool little hideout and it seemed like work in progress of the Imperial Palace.

Arrow

I'll try to beat JediTricks to this, but check out the Illustrated Star Wars Universe, written by Kevin J. Anderson and using Ralph McQuarrie's many production paintings. Lots of things are looking quite similar to his paintings from the 1980s. I suspect Alderaan will look a lot like that book shows, if we see it in E3. I just wanna know when the lava/volcano scene will show up!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

LOL! I actually was gonna bring up the video game Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, it's similar there too. But Bel-Cam is right, the Illustrated SW Universe - besides being one heck of a great SW book - is where to find good similarities very PRE-Prequels between the SW production art of the '70s and early '80s and the EU and prequels.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It is the Imperial Palace. We see it completed at the end of ROTJ SE.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Yes, I noticed it as well and it does look exactly like the Imperial Palace from the end of ROTJ SE.
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

Cool! I loved this scene. I am going to try and find a picture of the palace from the SE. Hmmmmmm.......Palpatine starts a restoration project for that area of Coruscant probably associated directly with the rise of the Republic's/Empire's army. I think the military staging scene and the meeting between Dooku and Palpatine took place in the same general area.
    ubi mel ibi apes