COUNT DOOKU for SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE

Hiya all!

I'm looking for a Supreme Chancellor Palpatine Mint-on-Card, I'm offering a Count Dooku Mint-On-Card. Anyone interested please email me at the addy in my signature. I have feedback (all positive!) via EBay, same username (lurk_shady) which can be viewed HERE.

I also have a few extra Dookus for any great offers.

Thanks a bunch!
    [B]--LurK_ShadY[/B]

"Much to learn you still have." [I][b]--Master Yoda[/b][/I]

"She's a truck drivin' mama! It won't be long until Darth Rosenberg shows up and turns us into Jawa Burgers...and you two don't have the midi-chlorians to stop her...!" [i][b]--Andrew, Buffy The Vampire Slayer[/b][/i]

Oooh... Joe you beat me to this one!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

And since I'm new...

...can you steer me toward the right forum?

You guys are sharp to point out the errors, but slow in providing direction...!
    [B]--LurK_ShadY[/B]

"Much to learn you still have." [I][b]--Master Yoda[/b][/I]

"She's a truck drivin' mama! It won't be long until Darth Rosenberg shows up and turns us into Jawa Burgers...and you two don't have the midi-chlorians to stop her...!" [i][b]--Andrew, Buffy The Vampire Slayer[/b][/i]

Head down to the trading forums, under the Classifieds header. Here is a direct link. http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...s=&forumid=171 Good luck with your trade.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

For a second there, I thought this was a political forum. Ya know, Count Dooku for Chancellor. Well he'd get my vote. Palpatine's too much of a crusty old fart for me.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Hahahaha... "Political forum"

Erhm... yes, the trading section would be good. I didn't think to point it out since it was marked "trading". Sorry. My boss always tells me that I assume people will just do what I would do... she's right.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

** Vote Dooku/Palpatine in 2002...

Speaking of which, wasn't there a Palpatine for President web site around last election year in the States? Anyone see that? It's gone now, but it was hystericaly funny.

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    For a second there, I thought this was a political forum. Ya know, Count Dooku for Chancellor. Well he'd get my vote. Palpatine's too much of a crusty old fart for me.
    Lol, beofre I read the thread I was thinking the exact same thing MC!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Well, I'd have to vote for Palpatine, cuz you know, without him we wouldn't have the Empire and those cool Stormtrooper outfits.

Testimonial from TK327: "I don't mind the pillaging and plundering of peaceful worlds, or the squashing of personal freedoms and repression and seizing of all finances to serve the needs of one twisted, evil man; as long as I get to wear that cool suit of armor!"
    Whatever Palpatine does, though, don't let Anakin write his campaign slogans. "I you all don't agree, he'll make you!" is not a good way to win over the people.