Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whatever happened to WInter?

No, not the season, the character!

I always thought she was pretty cool.

She was in most of the post ROTJ stories, but now that the NJO series has started, not one mention.

Did they resolve this in the the storyline and I missed it?

Theories? Answers?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

AFAIK, she married Tycho and they went off to live happily ever after. I haven't read Allston's NJO books, so unless she's mentioned there, I assume her and Tycho are retired from active duty unless some writer decides to use them again.
    My backpack's got jets
    I'm boba the fett
    I bounty hunt for jabba hutt
    To finance my vette
    -----------------------------------
    "Fett's 'Vette" - MC Chris

Tycho played an fairly active role in at least one of the NJO books (can't remember which one exactly), but there was NO mention of Winter. I agree, she's a great character, and I'd love to know what she's up to during the NJO timeline.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    That makes sense. They were both survivors of Alderaan. Does anyone know where that happened? Was it in a comic book? or was it just implied between stories? And do they have any kids?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Question

I'd check the last X-Wing book (Starfighters of Andomar) maybe. I do seem to recall hearing he'd married Winter, but can't remember which book. Kids? I don't think I recall that, though.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I vaguely remember them getting back together in Starfighters of Adumar and explaining the whole Winter/Ackbar thing (yuck). The Tycho entry in the new essential character guide confirms that they were married and Tycho retired a couple of years later. I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed in any story. There may be something in the Union comic series where Mara and Luke got married, but I can't really remember.
    My backpack's got jets
    I'm boba the fett
    I bounty hunt for jabba hutt
    To finance my vette
    -----------------------------------
    "Fett's 'Vette" - MC Chris

I remember Tycho marrying her. As far as I remember, she was Leia's personal assistant and they grew up together on Alderaan. But I just figured that they would bring her in the NJO series, since they brought in just about everyone else. I thought she was cool, and I wish she was involved.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Why doesn't someone ask Tycho? The moderator not the pilot!

Exclamation It can mean only one thing... sarcasm!

I asked Tycho, Roojay, and here was his reply.
    By Tycho:
    If th... time... fo... underneath the... to... sav... all of th... get tog... sevent... book called... Rebe... commu... ambassa... cation... th...
    Well, that sure didn't help!

She's got a photgraphic memory (if I recall corectly ), and I don't see how that'd help the Republic now, so I don't see her having a big role in the NJO storyline. She's just another character.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Using agents with photographic memory, especially as flawless as Winter's, would be a great tactical advantage. She'd be a HUGE help to the Republic!