Thread: R2 Toys.com

R2 Toys.com

I was considering ordering a few items from their site and was wondering if any of you have ever ordered from them? Are the delivery times good and are they reliable?
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Y'mean R2DTOYS right? the one based in London? I've ordered a few things from R2DTOYS by phone and beeen treated really well. The prices are fair and the packages were despatched on time and arrived well packed and minty fresh. No disappointment here. However, now that they got the online store open finally and there's all this hullabaloo over the AOTC toys I reckon whatever they say about delivery you just add a couple of days to it to be on the safe side. I don't think you're going to find figures cheaper than at R2DTOYS with that 5 a figure deal on right now. Just order a small amount and try them out if you aren't too sure. That's what I do. If I'm not sure of a retailer I order a little so that if they stiff me I don't lose too much cash. Then once they get to know me and I get to know them I order more. better safe than sorry I say.

Thanks, I did mean R2DTOYS, yes. I'll order from them tonight.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku