Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Decipher CCG questions

I don't know if you guys have seen this yet- there are assorted small boxes of CCG cards at Toys R Us, with packs of various different Decipher SW card games. It looks like Decipher's cleaning out the attic to me. Anyway, I picked up one of these- $15 bucks for eight or nine packs, plus a starter deck, so a pretty good deal- and one of the packs I got was a Jedi Knights pack with a "1st day of printing" stamp on it. Is this worth anything, or is it just a gimmick to make me THINK it's worth something?

Next question- Does anyone know what a box of, say, Death Star II or Coruscant would be worth? I'm in the market for both, and I'm willing to pay fair market value, but what I don't want to do is get ripped off and contribute to some scalper's income. I know it's worth what people are willing to pay for it, as always, but what are most people paying nowadays?

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Well, cards are only worth what someone's willing to pay you for them, so I don't think the "First Day" cards are in very high demand and therefore not worth very much.

A comic shop will charge you around $60-70 for a box of Decipher SWCCG. But when I went to Celebration II, there were plenty of dealers who were selling below that.

One really nice guy you can contact at Icevault@aol.com (or was it yahoo.com?). He may have some boxes for better prices.

And PM me if you have wants and needs for a complete set. I am trying to round out my own collection and I'm about 200 cards shy of completion. Plus I have TONS of rare doubles.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

hey i too bought one of those boxes, my starter deck was deathstar 2 darkside. did you get any battlr of aboo or duel of the fates packs, if so what were your rares.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

I picked up one of these boxes from Target and liked it so much that I went back for another!

I've never played the games and I only bought them for the images on the cards - I'm pretty impressed! I like the fact that I got around 14 packs for 15 dollars, and each pack is different. So the only dupes I got were from the starter decks! I think I got more than 250 cards total for that price. The first box I bought came with Death Star II, so for my second purchase I made sure to get the Jedi Knights starter deck. And I can't say enough how much I love the fact that I got packs from the different planets / locales.

The company that assembled these discount packs is from Texas, and WOW did they do a knockoff job! Hooded figures in robes with lightsabers, armored warriors, even a ship reminiscent of the Queen's ship are pictured on the boxes . . .

Oh, did your set come with a pack of Episode I Topps Widevision Series One ? Both of mine did, and it was neat to look for chase cards (even though I didn't get one).

yeah i got one of those packs did't get a chase card though. hey what young jedi did you get.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Young Jedi . . . as in specific cards or Young Jedi . . . as in what types of packs?
    As for the packs I got, they are Menace of Darth Maul, Battle of Naboo, and Duel of the Fates. But I suspect you want a detailed list of every card?

no, what were your cards in your duel of the fates packs.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Those boxes rock!!!!! You get a bunch of packs and two different reflections packs which are selling for 5 dollars! I've got 2 one came with a reflections 3 Pack and a premiere starter. Then the other had a Jedi Knights Alliance starter. To bad you cant play Jedi Knights out of the box really. I didnt know it had only darkside cards. Well, i saw a bunch today at TRU; had Special Edition Darkside, Jedi Council, and Menace of Darth Maul. NO Death star two starters at my store. This pack are great for getting new stuff,like reflections 3, and tatooine if thats recent. I have even gotton all good things out of the packs. These are a must for collectors!

Haven't seen those $15 dollar boxes since I picked up the first one...should've gotten two. Oh well.

My Toys R Us has those. I picked one up and got the following packs: Jedi Council Starter, 2 MODM, 1 JC, 1 DOTF, 1 JK (1st Day), 1 Episode 1 Widescreen (Series 2), 1 Premiere, 1 Cloud City, 1 Jabba's Palace, 1 Special Edition, 1 Death Star II, 1 Reflections, 1 Reflections 3
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.