Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hasbrojedi.co.uk is run by Hasbro UK. Therefore the report would be true.

That prototype 12" Zam figure was about the worst ever figure pictured.

Maybe they thought that Zam would be harder to make, and as Padmè had already been made in the E1 line, the mould would come to good use again.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Oh, God, not another Barbie Padme with stupid gimmicks...please. Spare me.

looks like zam will come out just as we saw in the prototype photos. here is a back of box photo with jango, dooku, zam and super BD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgp3610.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	238.1 KB 
ID:	2246  

Well the Dooku still looks awesome. At least we still have that and Jango.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

What in the world is up with those skinny arms on Zam? Yeesh.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Good. I'm a bigger Padme fan that Zam. Not that I don't like Zam. As long as the Padme figure doesn't look like a stupid Barbie doll like the 'Fashion Queen Amidala' dolls did. THats why my KBs still have them! Haha!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Nice shot derek. I can't wait to get Dooku and SBD, but even though Zam's head appears to have shrunken to a nearly-reasonable size, that skinny figure looks like a dud (unless the actual figure is thicker than the prototype in that shot). I think Padme in her white outfit would have been the best way to go here, a real ACTION character who had lots of screen time instead of this 1-minute-wonder.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I actually liked the idea of the Zam figure, but when we got that first glimpse of it, man was I turned off. Even though she wasnt in the film long, I thought Zam was a pretty cool character. I am still going to cross my fingers and hope this figure looks better when I see it in person.
    However the best figures in this new wave of 12 inchers is definately Dooku. And I also have to mention the ultimate Jango.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Originally posted by derek
    looks like zam will come out just as we saw in the prototype photos. here is a back of box photo with jango, dooku, zam and super BD.
    Damn Derek nice picture. And if you want to see the rest of the pictures that go along with it you can find them at the same place Derek did. www.Americandreamcomics.com