Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

12 inch padme replaces zam?

there is a site called www.hasbrojedi.co.uk that is reporting that padme will replace zam weisel in the next 12 inch wave. anyone heard anything about this?

the article is in the "features" area.

No, but i hope not, cause Zam is awsome.
    The force will be with you- always...

the 12 inch zam prototype we saw is anything but awesome.

Yeah, that "elephantitis Zam" prototype was pretty horrifying.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Ya i saw it to , it was terrible, chris must be crazy, but maybe thats why there switching to pademe.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I think I could deal with a 12 inch Padme. However I am dissappointed in the way the Zam looked. I was really looking forward to that figure. Perhaps Hasbro will re-think this one and put more detail into it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Padme's on the cargo bay at SW.com and Zam is not, so I believe derek's link may be correct.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think the idea for Zam's character is cool, but she's really pretty lame overall in the movie. Maybe Hasbro realized this, and also realized how badly her 3 3/4" figure is clogging the pegs, and they canceled a 12" version, figuring it wouldn't sell?

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Vote for a 12"-section!
    Originally posted by JediTricks
    Vote on the poll so SirSteve can be absolutely sure and we can get this finally done: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=10144

I actually had a case of this 12" assortment on preorder from EE. I usually like to get 2 each of the 12"ers I am more partial to. I really dug Dooku and the SBD from the preview pics, so I figured as long as Zam was reasonable, I could live with 2 of her as well. However, once I got an eye-full of that monstrosity, I promptly cancelled the preorder. I'll roll the dice that I will be able to find a couple of Dookus and SBD's at retail.