Smile Dirty Scout troopers found

I live in the New England area & I must say that I have found @ 1 CVS (drugstores) Sith Appren. Darth Maul 4 on hand/Boston, MA. @ another CVS store 4 Dirty Scout Troopers.

At the Wal-Mart in Alamogordo, NM I found roughly 20-30 dirty Scout Troopers just laying in a pile on the top shelf. It was ridiculous, I debated whether to buy a bunch for army building but at $6.44 each, that gets expensive. Besides I've already got two dirty and three clean Scout Troopers, so I'll wait for clearance.

Well @ CVS the price for the figures are $7.99 each. Too much $$$ to spend if u want to start an army.

Lightbulb

They should have made this figure with something else so that it justifies the price...just dirt doesnt do the trick. Hmmm...maybe a little ewok?
    As always...........L

The dirty Scout Troops kind of hinder army building since they all have the exact same stains in the exact same places. Plus if you put more than two of them together they look like a chorus line.

Hey, BigBarada;

As you know from my posts in the thread "PotJ figures 3 bucks at Kay-Bee", I've been doing some price-matching, and as a result, have 'enlisted' a good number of dirty Scout Troopers to my little-plastic-people army. I've picked up about 20 of the little buggers, of which I'll open 3 (to match the three clean Scouts I've opened), keep a couple on the card for my personal collection, and distribute the rest to my local fan club friends at cost. Damn, what a nice guy I am...

Price-Matching rules!!!
    "Do or do not... there is no try."

...unless you look at it from the point of view of the kids who aren't in the local fan club :-O

Hitman

Originally posted by Hitman
    ...unless you look at it from the point of view of the kids who aren't in the local fan club :-O

Hitman
    ...unless you consider that I've left as many behind as I've purchased... these have been more than plentiful.
    "Do or do not... there is no try."