View Poll Results: Which of these FOUR is your favorite SW movie? (Please Vote & Post)

Voters
432. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Phantom Menace

3 0.69%
  • Attack of the Clones

255 59.03%
  • A New Hope

125 28.94%
  • Return of the Jedi

49 11.34%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Empire won! Now which of these FOUR is your favorite SW movie?

You wanted it, and you've got it: a way to rank the movies.

Our previous poll asked you to pick a favorite of all the films out there now. You picked THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!

But that did not RANK the movies as to which of them is our favorites "By What Order!"

Since a majority of the voters picked "Empire," we still have no idea what their next favorite movie is.

So now you choose amongst these:

The Phantom Menace
    Attack of the Clones
    A New Hope
    Return of the Jedi

Select your favorite and please post a quick note which one you chose at the very least. Now the discussion can continue.
    Last edited by Tycho; 05-24-2002 at 01:41 AM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Liked this one second cause it rocked right behind Empire in my opinion. Good action,good story plot, and it just plain rocked, seen
    it four times already.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I picked Attack of the Clones! It's the only one of these to make me cry.

There was some powerful stuff in those 2 1/2 hours!

Powerful stuff!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

AOTC, i really liked the movie
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

AOTC is my favorite as posted in the other thread, and since ESB won I hope to see the Clones take second place. So I am voting AOTC.

Tycho, I too teared up during this movie!

Whoa whoa whoa! The other poll isn't OVER for 2 more days...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, I voted for AOTC.......again.

Anyways, as I've stated before, AOTC is my favorite and everything else just takes second banana.

Wow! AOTC has 100% of the votes right now. Kewl!

I too got a little teary eyed during parts of this movie. You could really feel what Anakin was going through when he lost his mother. It hit me much harder than Luke's loss in ANH, although that is probably because we had an entire movie to get to know Shmi before she died, and Pernilla August did an amazing job of making us care about her character in TPM.

However, I will say that, after having seen AOTC, I rewatched ANH today and felt a little lump in my throat when I saw the burning homestead. In fact Ep1 and 2 have greatly enhanced my enjoyment of Ep4. I can pick out so many little nuances that are a result of knowing what happened before. Obi-Wan's shifty eyes when explaining about Luke's father. Owen watching Artoo roll off after buying him, probably thinking to himself, "I hope that's not the droid I think it is."

My favorite is still ANH.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

AOTC is my favourite of the 4 by a very long way.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I like ANH almost as much as ESB. If ANH wasn't any good, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

As for ATOC, I still need to see it a few more times, so it will sit tied for 3rd with ROTJ.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".