View Poll Results: From what movie are you looking forward to buying toys from next year?

Voters
583. You may not vote on this poll
  • Episode I: The Phantom Menace

7 1.20%
  • Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

389 66.72%
  • Episode IV: A New Hope

44 7.55%
  • Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

46 7.89%
  • Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi

63 10.81%
  • I am not looking forward to buying any toys.

34 5.83%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From what movie are you looking forward to buying toys from next year?

From what movie are you looking forward to buying toys from next year?

Let's discuss your choice here!!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Hmm...

Attack of the Clones is definitely at the top of my list, but Episode IV: A New H0me is intriguing.

Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of this line?
    Last edited by Mandalorian Candidat; 09-17-2001 at 01:07 PM.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I voted for AotC but I'm looking forward to all of them.

I think the poll question should have been 'From what movie are you looking forward to buying toys from next year the most?'

Using Ep1 as an example, I'll probably buy a bunch of the Ep2 figures then lose interest a year or two later. So I voted for ANH, it has the most untapped potential of all the OT and I really want to see more Cantina Aliens.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I really had trouble narrowing down the OT's down to one film, so I chose AOTC. I would really be more excited to see classic figures than Episode II ones...

Episode 2, Attack of The Clones which most people like

Can't beat Realscan!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Wink

For some reason, my favorite figures always come from ANH. Bring on the Tatooine Lukes!

BTW - I'm not sure about this RealScan technology. Have you seen the Lord of the Rings figures? Not very impressive likenesses. I think traditional methods yield better sculpts. Maybe it will cut costs and save us a buck? Yeah, right. We've heard that one before.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Thumbs up

ROTJ, im looking forward to the release of General Madine, B-wing pilot, Ewoks, Imperial Dignitaries and more aliens from Jabba's palace.

Of course i will buy AOTC toys, but first things first. (That is if the figures i listed are released of course)
    As always...........L

Who are those 6 crackers that voted for Phantom Menace?

Episode1Sucks was one of them for sure...

Cool I Love Star Wars TOYS~

I absolutely am excited about the new star wars movie! but, i hopr all the figures will be accurately sized acording to character because, the potj bespin leia is way too short! she's like MINI LEIA or something