Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Humans only? What was with all the twi'leks running around 1/8 dressed?
    Oops, my bad. Humans and Twi'leks only. The point is.......I actually don't really remember my point other than I am not too excited about seeing any of the nightclub characters in toy form.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Don't forget the Hammerhead in there, and isn't there a Neimodian too? Make 'em all Hasbro!

Freedom, I'm not versed on the EU role of spice/drugs, but Han Solo has alot to do in the movies, he's not there for only one drug dealin' scene.

Hopefully one of them they do is the Neimodian from the Nightclub, he/she is wearing the same or similar outfit and thing on it's face that Tey How did. That way we get two figures done, in one shot.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That club is crawling with aliens.
    I don't think that there was any human exclusive thing going on there.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

I agree with BigB,on the human clubers,but still a few won't hurt like the chick in the thong,sorry getting off topic,but yes theres still aliens and droids to be made befor we get interglactic hookers,LOL, but heck yeah I'm on for an Elan Slezbagono.BRING IT ON HASBRO!!!!
    "Luke Iam your father's mother's friend's penpal,witch makes us absolutly nothing."

"Freedom, I'm not versed on the EU role of spice/drugs, but Han Solo has alot to do in the movies, he's not there for only one drug dealin' scene."- Caesar

Really? You actually mean Han Solo was a key character?
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

Elan was a drug-dealer? I thought "death-sticks" were like assassin weapons that were sold "under ground."

I'd only really want a nightclub set with a few characters just for a place to put Zam with her little blaster.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Elan was a drug-dealer? I thought "death-sticks" were like assassin weapons that were sold "under ground."
    According to the visual dictionary, yes they are drugs. Here is what it says:

Slythmongers
    Low-Lifes who peddle cheap narcotics manufactured by disbarred pharmacists are called slythmongers on Coruscant. A few are likely to show up at any average club. Slythmongers must be prepared for a quick exit when customers have a bad or fatal reaction to the latest, most fashionable concotion.

Cilona-extract "Death Sticks" are powerful narcotics. Each successive dose literally shortens the user's lifespan in increasingly larger intervals.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I heard the increased use of these narcotics on Coruscant sparked a "JUST SAY NO TO DEATHSTICKS" campaign led by none other than Nan-See Nager.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Freedom
    "Freedom, I'm not versed on the EU role of spice/drugs, but Han Solo has alot to do in the movies, he's not there for only one drug dealin' scene."- Caesar

Really? You actually mean Han Solo was a key character?
    Of course he was a key character. Did I give the impression that I see him as a minor character like Elan?