Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

So I'll just plan on never seeing a fig of Elan Sleazebaggano . . .

. . . that way if you do ever decide to make him, I'll be pleasantly surprised!
    If Dex can not even have his gentleman's pipe, there is no way you'll ever make Matt Doran's character into a figure! Prove me wrong.

C'mon Hasbro, offer us a drug dealer for our collections. But he's a drug dealer, you reply?
    The kids saw the movie, they got the message. A positive message (well, unless they saw Hayden, Ewan, and Rick smoking together somewhere ) that drugs are for the weak minded.

Think of the gimmick potential, retractable death sticks in his right hand so kids can make the score appear and disappear at the drop of a Jedi Mind Trick.
    I am not being sarcastic, I'd really like to see him made. If not, at least offer that Jedi with the same antennae for customizers.

Thank you Hasbro

The reason Dex's pipe was dropped though Caeser, was because it doesn't appear in the film. I think we will see Elan Sleazebaggano in the Wal-Mart exclusive Nightclub Aliens 2-packs, so I wouldn't rule him out yet. Since the exclusives are usually considered more for the adult collector, I don't see a problem there. Besides, if Wuher (a bartender) and Zutton (An alien with a drink glass) can get made, I don't see them raising much of a stink over this ole sleazebag.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Elan Sleazebaggano is a dumb name. But that's a topic for a different thread.

Sure. Let's see a ES figure. But I think we can wait on wondering where figures are until the flood of AOTC stuff slows to a trickle. The fifty figures you're getting this year aren't enough?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

If they can make Wuher and Zutton, they can make Elan. And if they can make Elan, maybe we can finally get Dannik Jerriko and (dare I hope?) Jabba!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Zutton comes with a darn glass, they made a bar playset, they made dismembered figs etc. So why no drug dealer? I'm sure they'll make him someday. Hey, nice idea, make it so that Obi-Wan CC or other can move his magnetic hand over drug dealers hands and that the things magically retract into his hand/arm.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    The reason Dex's pipe was dropped though Caeser, was because it doesn't appear in the film.
    I can't believe that for a second. Where in the film did he wave knives around? And how many other Saga figures came with non film accessories?

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    The fifty figures you're getting this year aren't enough?
    Who said I'm buying anywhere near 50 figures?

This guy is not exactly at the top of my list for figures I want to see made.

I understand that the club was supposed to be a "humans only" club (even though I did spot a Nikto - must've had good connections) and I'm glad GL tried something new instead of trying to remake the Mos Eisley Cantina; but I'm not really too excited about seeing a bunch of toys made of a bunch of humans going clubbing.

There are plenty of Senators and Separatists and Jedi to be made first.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Humans only? What was with all the twi'leks running around 1/8 dressed?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Not to mention Elan isn't exactly human, he has antenna on the top of his head. So bring him on Hasbro, even if it's in the Wal-Mart exclusive 2-packs.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-25-2002 at 08:31 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hey, they made many Han Solos, and I believe Han was a drug smuggler, was he not? Spice is an adictive sbstance. Han was a Spice smuggler, therfore he was a drug smuggler.
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."