Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually, I could see something like this. I don't think they'd work as figures though necessarily. Maybe something along the lines of the unleashed line! Perhaps a series of FIGURINES; meant more for display, larger than the figures, maybe less poseable. The Palm Talkers seemed to be at least somewhat effective in giving us American fans a taste of the Japanese take on Star Wars in that way. I might be interested in something like this. On a small scale though.

Also, I for one can't wait to get my hands on that Darth Maul Unleashed figure! He looks pretty freakin' cool to me! I'd also like to see a Chewbacca Unleashed figure and maybe Han, Yoda, and a Clone Trooper or Stormtrooper too!

I'd like to see them, only not done by Hasbro. You'd need a Japanese company, that knows what they're doing, to do them right. A company like Kaiyodo would do it justice I think.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by RooJay
    Also, I for one can't wait to get my hands on that Darth Maul Unleashed figure! He looks pretty freakin' cool to me! I'd also like to see a Chewbacca Unleashed figure and maybe Han, Yoda, and a Clone Trooper or Stormtrooper too!
    Maul's ok too, but i don't like that whirlwind crap they put around him.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I'd like to see them, only not done by Hasbro. You'd need a Japanese company, that knows what they're doing, to do them right. A company like Kaiyodo would do it justice I think.
    Yeah, I was just thinking that. That way Hasbro could focus on the figures and someone else could focus on the statues or figurines.
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I agree.
    Now that I think about it, it'd be great to see a line from one of the major Japanese manufacturers like Kaiyodo that gives us figural representations of famous manga and anime designers' take on Star Wars characters.