Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motion Blades!

Jarg's? You called me Jarg's?...... You must die slowly and painfully for this insult!

When the cows turn in revolt and stage an uprising and seize power of the globe from the capitalist fools who are now in seats of power then and only then will we se the motion blades become a reality from the bowels of hasbro. The cows know what's what. They'd get things right..........

other than that i guess we just keep plugging on about it here.

One thing that would make the motion blades really bad is if Hasbro did go along with them and they kept their energy blast bottoms for the blades it wouldn't be too pretty...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Jarg's? You called me Jarg's?...... You must die slowly and painfully for this insult!
    sorry, is that some sort of middle english curse or whatever the hell it is you people speak over there... ...

LTB... true, i don't like the energy stuff at the bottoms... i could just see all sorts of extra ripples and ridges all over these things... that would not be good...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I always for more lightsabers. The more the better,but I would have to see this motion saber. It sounds good though.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

wow, i agree with obi-don, more lightsabers is always better - i think this is a cool idea!

Darthvyn - Emperor Jargo is upset that you called him Jargs because he wants to be known as Loretta. Read his signature.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

And what pray tell is wrong with that? Don't you oppress me!

alright, so, i'm in a thread reviving mood!!!

anyway, they should make these. i'm gonna keep reviving this thread until they do...

make them (shakes fist)
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

It Sounds good but I'm more interested in diffrent Lightsaber colors (Yellow, Orange, and Purple) and Custom hilts for each Jedi. But these will be a plus for us Open Box Collectors.
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

Originally posted by Janzeke Khan
    It Sounds good but I'm more interested in diffrent Lightsaber colors (Yellow, Orange, and Purple)
    So you're an EU fan too? Cool!