Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Another Clonetrooper variation!!!

I just looked at my clonetrooper and noticed that the dots on his chest are smeared!!!! This is another variation of the dots!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha, just kidding...although the paint is smeared.......

Throw it up on eBay. I'm sure some nerd will offer you $50 for it.

"I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

Also, that wouldn't be a variation anyway, it's a painting error. Variations are intended changes during the run of a figure to correct somthing, or to alter a figure. Examples: Luke: Jedi Knight (Vest color went from tan to black), Han: Endor Gear (Pants went from blue to correct brown), Imperial Scout Trooper (Clean and later Dirty) and the upcoming Endor Rebel Soldier head change, to name a few.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Jar Jar's right. Although somebody probably would pay for it on eBay...people are silly that way.

They're changing the head on the Endor Rebel Soldier? *goes to Target to grab a few*

Originally posted by Jaina Solo
    They're changing the head on the Endor Rebel Soldier? *goes to Target to grab a few*
    Yes indeed, the second head will be a clean shaven version. I heard that this version is also based on a Hasbro/Kenner employee. Frankly, they really should have made the varient a black version of the ERS instead.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clean shaven ers.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	1930  

Has anyone found the non-shaved version? I haven't seen any in my area

Nope, the latest cases with Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and Djas Puhr still have the bearded version in it. But the change should be happening soon after that. Hasbro said it was going to be a 50/50 run.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Yeah, I found an Anakin HD figure with only one eyebrow. I bet I could get a fortune off that on ebay.

That's cool about the Endor Trooper, but where's the danged alternate head sculpt Rebel Fleet Trooper and Imperial Commander?

They apparently canned those.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com