Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Question now that POTJ is done, which were the best/worst of this line?

the best IMO is eeth koth. his agrressive stance and lightsaber are awsome! the worst figure was jek porkins. he just sits there, nothing to play around with on him, no accessories (i don't count a removable helmet!)....just plan boring figure! what do you think?
    as always,
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I know it can be so hard to pick just one great figure from a high quality line, but I will choose the Sandtrooper. He is jam packed with quality, from the sand splattered uniform, to the numerous accessories and the fact that he is a well articulated figure.

The worst figure of the line was narrowed between 3 (Farmer Qui-Gon, Porkins, and Obi-Jedi) but I am choosing Porkins because he warmed the shelf for such a long time. He probably delayed the shipment of many waves because his fat booty was clogging the pegs.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Overall, FX-7 was the best. But as far as things that were motile, I have to go with Amanaman. Honorable mentions to BoShek, R4-M9, Boba Fett, and Tessek.

Worst carded would go to Leia (General). Worst overall is the Bespin Guard with the Carbon Chamber. Shameful mentions for the EU figures, Luke X-wing, any ANH Han, and all the Darth Maul figures.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I'd say a tie between Boba Fett and Sandtrooper
    but to really pick one probably Boba
    worst is E1 obi-jedi

Sandtrooper was my fav of the bunch, the best Sandtrooper yet.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

300th fig Boba Fett. Packaging helped make this a must have fig.

Great sculpt.

Worst ZUTTON. I hate the big fat head. looks very disproportionate.
    Move along, move along

Boba fett 300 was definitely my favorite. And of all that I have, Leia general seems to be the worst, just because she does nothing.
    The force will be with you- always...

best from pics i've seen are fx-7, tessek, ig-88.

worst is rebel trooper hands down. i hate that figure. fode and breed sucked too.
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Best is Bespin Escape Lando

Worst is Fode and Beed
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Best is the Rebel Fleet trooper-great knees, great weapon, great army builder.

Worst is Qui-Gon because he isn't differnet enough from the other Qui-Gons and shouldn't have been made.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.