Star Wars Tattoo's

Does anybody have one? and what is it ? I'm thinking of getting one

I have one. On my right arm from the top of my shoulder down to about my elbow. It is of Boba Fett pointing his blaster. Underneath it has the SW logo. I dont have a pic of it now online but I will try to find one.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I kinda want the symbol that is on the jedi starfighter......

I have two non-Star Wars tattoos; but was also thinking of getting Jar Jar Binks put on my forehead. What do you think?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I could put a slave Leia on my forearm, so whenever I flex the muscles it looks like she is doing a dance for me....
    Ok I think I will pass on that one.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Arrow

The jar jar binks is a great idea thinking of getting the same.

Well, I have Natalie Portmans pointers permanently tatooed on my eyes. Ever since seeing EII they have been there.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I was thinking of getting Rick McCallum's lip-prints tattooed on my buttcheek, this way he could live up to his nickname.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Quite Long-DONG. You could not have said that better.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I could have, but since I already push the limit just by posting, I'll refrain.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"