Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favorite Figure Thus Far

This may have already been asked before and I know all the figures haven't come out yet, but what is your favorite Episode II figure thus far? Mine has to be Kit Fisto. That figure is really cool looking.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

mine is clonetrooper or yoda. they are both the best IMO!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

My first pick would be Yoda; but the Royal Guard is really starting to grow on me.

Most of the Lego minifigures, because they can actually sit in their vehicles without any look of apathy or irritable bowel.

I like the Jango, Zam, and Clone Trooper ones in particular.

Dooku and Luminara are great. Although Luminara is a statue,her blast thingy is cool and her detail is great. Her robes are the most awesome clothing I have ever seen on a figure. Period. As for Dooku, rarity factor is a plus, he looks all Sithy, I like his saber, his gimmick is actually good, and the little Sidious rules. Well, there you have it. This might change if I can find Nexu on my great WalMart exploration tomorrow.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I like Yoda and the red CT. HD anakin would be better if his magnet didn't suck so hard.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I like them all except C3PO just too many versions of him I don't care for. Favorites are Jango (FB), Yoda, and Clonetrooper (just the bomb for a trooper)
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I havn't seen it in stores yet but Chewbacca might be my favorite from the pictures I've seen. If you're talking about EP2 figures then it would be Dooku. I love that lightsabre.

yoda!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion