Hybrid View

Talking For All The News On Toys In L.A. and Santa Monica

Hey all, This is the first time I have ever posted any thing. O.k. well I live in Santa Monica and go to the Toys "R" Us each day after school. When I went today they diden't have any thing new, but when I asked a person who was working the check out counter they said that they would have a new ship ment in on Saterday morning. Last week when I went, when they opened they had at least 12 new Yoads and 20 Hanger Dule Anakins. So just to give you all a heads up, they will have alot of good stuff. I also went to the K.B. in the Santa Monica Mall today and they had some real good stuff, I got a "Orn Free Tea" (He is a big fat blue Senator from AOTC) and a "Endor Rebel Soldier" (this is a person from Return of the Jedi but it is from the Saga set) O.K. that is all I have to say. And if you are from L.A. or Santa Monica plz post as much as you want about new finds and ware to get them.
    Happy Huntings.
    -One

Welcome to the Forum, OneArmedJango. Actually, if you check the thread with title "LA. just found News", you'll find out that most of the posts are about stores near your place (SM). I, myself, work about 3 blocks from SM TRU, so I have the luxury to go there a lot and I post that place a lot. Usually, most of us went to SM TRU in the morning, but the store sometimes put stuffs out during the day. SM KB get their shipment every Thu night, so Fri morning is the best time to go there. Check out the other thread, the people there are willing to help fellow SW collectors. Happy hunting.