Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Highquality picture of Yoda with lightsaber?

Does anyone have a good high quality picture of Yoda with his lightsaber in hand? A background would be nice but not important. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dooku Fett; 05-25-2002 at 09:36 AM.

I have a couple, they're kind of small but they are pretty good quality.

Here's one:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	1936  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Here's the other one:

Name:	yoda1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	1937  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hey man. Thanks a lot! That's great! Anyone else have one to share?

You're the best, bigbarada.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

Originally posted by Dooku Fett
    You're the best, bigbarada.
    Shhhh, not so loud. You'll ruin my reputation.

Hey, I made a wallpaper out of those two images if you want to see it.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

Sure, go ahead and post it. I have a Geonosis Battle wallpaper that I threw together from the Ep2 trailer pics. It came out pretty nice, except for the little Starwars.com logos that I couldn't get rid of.

I have some flowered wallpaper that.....oh wait....nevermind.....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Here it is!
    (Accidently rated the topic )

Name:	yodaback.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	1941