Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Least favorite AOTC figure?

Ok, theyre (Mostly) out, which one(s) are your least favorite. I dont have this figure, but Id say Peasant Anakin. I dont like the saber/"Cloak". HD Anakin absolutely rules, Im nto sure about this one though...I dont hate any of them.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Least favorite AOTC figure? Post #1

Ok, theyre (Mostly) out, which one(s) are your least favorite. I dont have this figure, but Id say Peasant Anakin. I dont like the saber/"Cloak". HD Anakin absolutely rules, Im nto sure about this one though...I dont hate any of them.

Geonosian Mace, i'm probably speaking for a lot of people?
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Of the figures that I own. I would have to say Kid Boba. Looks silly with his helmet and backpack on, and mine won't stand properly. Very disappointing.

They're all pretty disappointing. I'd rather fish them out of a dumpster than pay $6 for the current selection.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I don't care much for my Plo Koon, but thats only because the stupid thing won't stand up!!!!
    Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Plo Koon: Too cool for school

ANY Mace!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Anakin OPD, Mace, and Typho.
    Those 3 I could live without.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

padme ****es me off to no end! why doesnt her damn arm just look normal?! arrrrrrgggggggg

They're all pretty funky. Not a one is particularly well balanced...

*thunk*

Um, unbalanced that way too...
    MTFBWY, FMTPO!!!